You can charge any USB compatible device with your SunCharge Solar Battery. Just plug your existing charging cord into the device! You don't need to purchase extra equipment.
The cord included in the package is for recharging your SunCharge Solar Battery. It's not for charging your phone with the SunCharge Solar Battery. To charge your device, use the charging cable that came with your device.
How to charge your devices with SunCharge Solar Battery:
1. Use your power cord.
2. Plug the USB end into one of the SunCharge Solar Battery ports.
3. Plug the other end of your cord into your device
4. Charging will begin automatically. If not, press the power button.
How to charge your SunCharge Solar Battery:
1. Use the cord that came in the package.
2. Plug the small end into the center slot of your SunCharge Solar Battery.
3. Plug the other end into any USB adapter, such as a 'wall block' or computer port.